A Home of my own
Hi my name is Mandy and I’m the Fluffinator!
After a lot of discussion Mom and Dad have decided that I can interview for a home of my own. Mom says she loves me so much and I’m a VIP that I deserve to be the #1 or at the very least the #2 dog in the house.
I’m very beautiful, I’m a fluffy sable and white Cardigan. My Momma dog is Aelwyd Arlyan I Walk the Line aka June Carter and my Daddy Dog is Ch Mariels Flying Spirit, RN aka PJ. My fancy name is Arylan Solstice Misty Mtn Mandolin and I’m 11 months old.
So here are my requirements:
1. I’m very beautiful and I have lots of hair so I need some grooming so I stay pretty.
2. I’m very athletic and I love to run and play with my BFF Banner so it would be nice if I had a dog to be friends with but if my people liked to play it would be ok too. I like to jump and climb. I’m also very light I my feet and Grandma says when I jump in her lap she can barely feel me get up there. Mom thinks I could be good at agility because of my jumping ability.
3. Speaking of laps, I need one, I like being a lapdog (Mom says I take after Daddy Dog who likes laps) Grandma says I can’t go anywhere without a lap, it is a very important requirement. So you must like to cuddle.
4. I’m very clever (Mom says naughty) but I say clever because I’m really smart and can figure stuff out and if it is interesting I might want to check it out so I figure out a way to do it. My people need to have stuff for me to do or I could get in trouble. But I am crate trained and I know how to use the doggy dog.
5. I like food a lot (another thing I take after my Daddy Dog about) so I need a yard or lots of exercise so I don’t get fat and I’m not a big girl.
6. I don’t know much about cats but I like my little friend Sienna the Brussels Griffon and I’m respectful of Wicca the GSP.
So if you think you have the qualifications for the Fluffinator please let my Mom know so we can arrange an interview.
Mom says our kennels policies are the same for me as those baby puppies and that I can be shipped somewhere if connections and weather cooperate.
Oh yea, I really like watermelon!
Hope to hear from you soon,