Skip to content

What about Banner?

December 7, 2012
tags:

So there has been no update on pretty Banner’s planned breeding to handsome Rush. I had planned to breed both Frost and Banner this fall but Banner seems to have other plans, she has yet to come in season. With Frost’s babies due I’m less than 10 days I have decided to postpone that breeding for just a little while. If she comes in soon I will wait until the next season if she holds off until Mid February I will go ahead at that time. Stay tuned ……

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: